Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Two weeks gone and I'm still away

Another I'm alive update. Honestly, I've been working on trying to get work. It's really a job in on itself! But I've still kept up with the latest and greatest in the anime world. Tiger & Bunny and Nichijou have only been getting better and better, so that greatly pleases me. I've recently tried out a few new shows, but I feel like Kami-sama no Memochou is the only one worth mentioning right now. I'm playing catch up because I still haven't finished up a ton of stuff from previous seasons, including the last two episodes of Star Driver. I was 'excited' for Blood-C but current observations look pretty grim... I really hate Clamp, but so far it's not completely unwatchable. Blah, I've really just not been up to much. Although, I've neen playing lots of fighting games lately, namely Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition. It's a mouthful, but fun nonetheless. I've been trying to get plinking down, but hell if my fingers will ever learn it!

Any who, I'm out! FIGMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment