Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Buying Time, Figures, and Video Games

So lately I've had a bit of a renaissance to Gundam model kits. You know the ones where you build them up and whatnot. Shit is fun as fuck. Not to mention that the Real Grade kits they've been announcing look pretty exciting. Any who, while it's not like I've actually ever stopped loving them, lately I just haven't been building many. I feel bad about it, but I'm progressively getting back into them. I've cleaned up my figure shelf and I'm damn proud of the what I've done with the front room. Even so, I still gotta organize all this junk I have! There are far too many anime/video game posters EVERYWHERE, not to mention the piles of figures, plushies, and all sorts of random shit.

Another thing that's been on my mind is the shear amount of video games (mostly fighting games) I've been getting hyped about. Recently, the new Deus Ex came out and I want to get my hands on a copy! Also, Dark Souls is going to be released soon and not to mention Arkham City and Skyrim and Dragon Dogma... but now let's talk about my secret passion: FIGHTAN GAEMZ. Yeah, it's a pretty big deal for me. I'm stupid excited for King of Fighters XIII, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Street Fighter X Tekken, Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Skull Girls, and Virtua Fighter Fighter V Final Showdown. Plus, Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition is getting a sweet sounding 2012 update patch AND Street Fighter 3 Third Strike Online JUST came out. JESUS, it's gonna be a busy few years for me being terrible at fighting games! I really hope a new Guilty Gear gets announced soon..

Am I distracting you from my Redline review? GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment