Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Where Have I Been? Like Anyone Cares!

No seriously, I've been doing some pretty intense job hunting as of late and thus my blog has been made to suffer. Much of my focus has been around work and trying to get a hold of some, so I just haven't had the time to really sit down and make another entry. I know, I know, my blog's gonna die, but whatever. Even so, I'm still around and I'll be back more actively once my schedule starts to stabilize. Even so, I've gotten a hold of a decent camcorder so who knows, when I come back I might have video reviews instead. NOW THAT SOUNDS FUN RIGHT!?! I still plan on making something in terms of mech kit reviews so hopefully that will take flight once I come back to active duty. Until then, watch anime and read manga. There's still some good stuff out there, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment