Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Talking About Anime? I Don't Think So!

Yeah, I find that the more I use Facebook the less I find myself pondering blog entries. Even so, I think I should start working on an entry that involves some of the Gundam model kits I love building. Recently I acquired my first Master Grade kit, so I'd consider myself a casual kit builder. Gunpla is great fun and it's a surprisingly cheap hobby to jump in on if you've got a bit of a mech addiction.

Now the random rant. The reason I like High Grade kits (specifically UCHG's) is because of the scaling. 1/144 scale figures means that all my favorite units get to be the same size! And it seems that at the HG level there is a larger variety of units, not to mention all the super important and awesome ones also come in HG size. PLUS FURTHER FURTHER, a new series called Real Grade has recently been released that contains super detailed mechs at the 1/144 size category. Basically they are Master Grade units but scaled down and much cheaper.

Go out and buy yourself some mechs. I love Gunpla. That is all. Seriously. Done. Okay. Now done.

No comments:

Post a Comment