Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Anime Oasis Aftermath

I should have a more detailed post about my fun times at AO this year, but I'm rather lazy right now. Really, this is more or less an "I'm still here" post. AO was alright this year though I feel the convention isn't quite big enough yet to justify the new venue. Before AO had one floor and around three active rooms, but between the three floors that split up the con and the giant arena area we've been using as the main events hall, it feels as if there are less people around even though the con is still growing. Now don't get me wrong the Grove Hotel is wonderful, but it doesn't feel as packed as normal.

Also, I've been talking to my friends and it sounds like we'll be skipping AO next year and hitting up a personal favorite con of my Fanime instead. I wish I had shout-outs, but I don't want to give out names on a blog that no one views. GOOD NIGHT ALL.

P.S. - Watch more slice-of-life shows like Hanasaku Iroha, Nichijou, Anohana, A-Channel, and Tiger & Bunny (yes, T&B is my life).

No comments:

Post a Comment