Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Anime Convention Coming Up

Locally this con doesn't require any introduction but I'll give it one here because INTERNET. Starting this May 26th and going on till the 29th is a small town con called Anime Oasis. It's a pretty neat experience being that only roughly 450-600 people show up for it. We're in Idaho and we is small, but in a way, that's the charm of AO. It's got a very nice local feel to it and for those that go it's somewhat amusing because half of us already know each other. Realistically, I don't know why we require a con to meet up, but if it works it works. I'll be there for free thanks to a lifetime pass I bought years ago for a measly $50.

The only thing that saddens me about this convention, aside from your typically con drama, is that this weekend is also when Fanime goes down. I have a handful of friends out in California that really want me to go to Fanime instead, but I have to save my money and just stick with AO for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment