Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Hype 4 Mah Fightan Gaems

So recent news has announced Heihachi, Rolento, Lili, Zangief, AND the new Pandora system. Heihachi looks to play pretty beastly and seems to have Makobro's red mode. His counter seems very useful and very powerful, watching it catch Rolento's knife was pretty badass; plus it doesn't deal any recoil damage so far. Rolento looks to have some of his neat tricks from the Alpha series including the deadly baton twirl. He's got an Ibuki style knife projectile and has an amusing ultra. Lili seems to fit right into the 2D sphere perfectly. She's armed with her little twirl mix-up, which looks pretty useful, and has some amazing dive kick moves. Zangief makes his appearance in very traditional Zangief fashion. Nothing super special from him, though he can combo a little bit more thanks to ground bounces.

While I was mostly excited for Heihachi and Rolento, I gotta say that Lili really look me by surprise. She looks to be incredibly fun in this game, and I recognize her Tekken move list (I use to main her in Tekken 5: DR). The Pandora system seems like X-Factor at first, but the fact that you immediately die right after the duration makes it feel a bit more balance. However, I'm still irked that something that is in the game. I'll get use to it I'm sure, but I still don't like that it's there. Not because I sense a level of overpoweredness with it, but rather that I feel it may be unnecessary. If anything I hope that you can do matches with Pandora disabled.

TGS2011, wish I could go! DAMMIT. But still, it's on till the 18th so more vidya madness to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment